Kroger Community Rewards Program
Catalyst Church now participates in Kroger Community Rewards!
HOW TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Do you have a Kroger Plus card? If not, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Once you have your Kroger Plus card, do the following steps:
- Go to: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you have an account with Kroger Rewards, sign in, otherwise do the following steps:
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use the email address and password you set up to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 94258 or “Catalyst Church” select us from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You MUST swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.