The Great Awakening
Registration Deadline is Sunday, February 25th.
“In my entire ministry, I don’t think I have ever taught on another topic that is more practical and important for women of God today. God has used these ‘secrets’ to change my life, and I have full confidence that whoever hears them will be changed as well. This is a wake-up call to abundant living that everyone needs to hear.”
– Priscilla Shirer
Have you been sleepwalking through life, half-heartedly engaging in tasks and relationships, living in a state of discontent? What if you realize later that God was with you right now, doing amazing things, and you were not aware of it?
If you don’t want to miss out on another moment of God’s activity in your life, join Priscilla Shirer for a wake-up call that will encourage and challenge you to choose contentment and re-engage in this season of your life.
Here are the basics:
- Dates – Friday thru Sunday, March 16-18th (Optional early arrival on Thursday evening, 3/15)
- Location – A *gorgeous* beachfront house in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Cost – $100 per person (Covers lodging, meals, and retreat materials)
- Check-In Time – From 5pm to 8pm on Friday, 3/16 (You can arrive between 7pm & 9pm on Thursday night if desired. See optional early arrival details below.)
- Departure Time – 11:30am on Sunday, 3/18
- Registration Deadline – February 25th. (Register online, or drop your registration form with cash or a check payable to “Catalyst Church” into the offering plate on Sunday morning.)
- Optional Early Arrival – Though the retreat activities don’t officially start until Friday night, we invite you to arrive between 7pm and 9pm on Thursday evening. Take Friday to decompress, spend time with the Lord and friends, and just enjoy “retreating.” We know many people have class, work, or other commitments that Friday, but if you’ve got the time, we strongly encourage you to come out and take advantage of an extra day of fellowship and rest at the beach.
Here are some other details you might find helpful:
- You may request a specific roommate when you register. If you do not select a roommate, we will place you in an available room.
- You will need to bring your own personal clothing, toiletries, Bible, pen, beach towel, or anything else to help you enjoy your overnight stays.
- Meals will be provided from breakfast on Saturday through breakfast on Sunday, as well as snacks on Friday evening. You may bring any snacks you would like to enjoy outside of those offerings.
- Be sure to indicate any dietary restrictions you have on the registration form, so we can plan to have options for everyone.
- You will have a few hours of free time on Saturday afternoon to rest, reflect, talk, or go on an adventure in the area. Feel free to plan accordingly.
- If the cost is a hindrance for you, please contact Lauren to discuss possible scholarship options.
- There is an elevator in the house, so if stairs are an obstacle, no need to worry.
Our prayer is that this will be a time of fellowship and refreshment for the women of Catalyst, and that we would go out from here marveling anew at all that our God has done to get to us and those around us through Jesus. Please pray with us to that end as you prepare to attend.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Lauren.